- Enhanced Query Analyzer with correlation graphs so you can highlight and drill into spikes in key system resources to see the queries that were running at the same time
- Query specific execution graphs so you can track the "normal" behavior of your queries over time
- GUI support for Query Analyzer EXPLAIN generation
- Live feeds for MySQL product updates and alerts
- Live feeds for your open support issues
- New Advisor Rules and Graphs
- and some other things...
Enterprise subscribers can grab the RC here. If you aren't a subscriber but want to try it for yourself, you can get it here.
Look for the official announcement on GA availability early next week. Another great job by the MySQL Enterprise Tools Engineering team!